How to open a combination safe lock

မီးခံ ေသတၲာ ေသာ့ဖြင့္တာ ရုပ္ရွင္ေတြ ထဲမွာ ေတြ ့ဖူးၾကမွာေပါ့။ ဘယ္လို ဖြင့္ရလဲေရာ တစ္ခါေလာက္ ေတြးၾကည့္ ဖူးၾကရဲ့လား။ ေအာက္က ဗီဒီယိုက မီးခံ ေသတၲာ ေသာ့ကို ဘယ္လို ဖြင့္ရလဲ ဆိုတာ ရွင္းျပထားတာ။ combination lock key and sequence သိတဲ့ သူေတြ ဖြင့္ဖို ့ပါ။ သူခိုးေတြ အတြက္ မဟုတ္ပါဘူး။ [.....]  read more

ျမန္မာ လက္ဖက္ရည္ ေကာင္းေကာင္း ေဖ်ာ္ေသာက္မယ္

ဒီတစ္ပတ္ေတာ့ ျပည္ပေရာက္ ျမန္မာ မိတ္ေဆြ ေတြအတြက္ ျမန္မာျပည္ အလြမ္းေျပ ျမန္မာ လက္ဖက္ရည္ ခ်ိဳခ်ိဳ က်က် ေဖ်ာ္နည္းေလး ၾကားျဖတ္ျပီး လက္ေဆာင္ေပး ခ်င္ပါတယ္။ က်ြန္ေတာ္ ကိုယ္တိုင္ ေန ့တိုင္း ေဖ်ာ္ေသာက္ေနၾကပါ။ က်ြန္ေတာ့္ မိတ္ေဆြမ်ားလဲဗမာ လက္ဖက္ရည္ ေကာငး္ေကာင္း ကိုယ္တိုင္ ေဖ်ာ္ေသာက္နိုင္ေအာင္ပါ။ [.....]  read more

Zawgyi online unicode virtual Myanmar keyboard

If you find it difficult to type Myanmar using Zawgyi-one unicode font, here is a very useful link for you. This is Myanmar virtual keyboard. It types Zawgyi-one Myanmar font for the users. The keyboard is also arranged in the alphabetical order rather than the typewriter order, thus make it easier for the users unfamiliar with Myanmar keyboard layout to find the key they want with ease. You just type in Myanmar, and when finish, just copy and paste the sentence into any webpage or any document you like. This is very useful for those who cannot type Myanmar or when you are using a computer in an internet cafe where the Myanmar keyboard is not installed. Just type, copy and paste, that is all. [.....]  read more

Getting Thai Work Permit

If you ever tried to get a work permit in Thailand, you will know how complicated it is. Not that it is difficult to get, but the sheer complication of the work permit procedure make it excessively frustrated and stressful. Let me give you a brief overview of Thai work permit procedure.

To get a work permit, you must have a non-immigrant visa. Any non-immigrant visa type is OK, but usually, this will be type B non-immigrant visa. You have to get this non-immigrant visa before entering Thailand. If you enter with tourist visa, you cannot change to non-immigrant visa (except under some certain circumstances). To get a non-immigrant visa, you need some documents from your employer. The required documents include letter from your organization stating your appointment, your job contract together with your job description, and the letter from Thai authority (this usually is approval letter from Thai Ministry of Labour, or if your are working for NGO, a letter from Ministry of Interior). Don’t worry, these will be handled by your employer. However, here lies some complications, depending on where you apply for your visa, and your country of origin. Some embassies ask for the air ticket itinery, to show that you are going out of Thailand before the expiry date of your visa. Believe me, this is rediculous but it happened to many people. Not all embassies though ask for this, but it is wise to prepare this document to avoide inconvenience. Some embassies will give you only type “O” (dependent) visa if you don’t have a work permit. (Well, you are applying for a work permit!) Don’t argue, there is no difference, Whether you get type O or type B. [.....]  read more

Getting a one year marriage visa in Thailand

Getting a one year marriage visa extension in Thailand is not difficult if you meet the requirements and know the procedure.
According to Thai immigration law, if you are married to a Thai (man or woman), you are entitled to apply for one year marriage visa. However, there are a few legal requirements for this.
1. You must have a valid marriage certificate. Your certificate can be a Thai one or from another country. This marriage certificate must be in Thai or in English. If it is in other language, you must first translate it into English, which must be certified by your embassy in Thailand.
2. If your marriage is a customary marriage, this is not considered legal in Thailand. You must be able to show the original certificate issued by the legal authority in your country.
3. Both you and your partner must earn at least 40,000 baht a month. This is an average calculated on the income during the whole year. And this income is the total income of both the couple. For example, if you earn 25,000 baht and your spouse earns 15,000 baht, the total becomes 40,000 baht. You will have to submit the evidence of this income. If you work in Thailand and have paid tax to Thai tax authority, this can be used as evidence. Or your embassy can issue a statement of your income, or your tax payment record in your home country. Any document that is not issued by the Thai authority or your embassy in Thailand muse be certified by your embassy in Thailand. Either you or your spouse can be the sole earner, as long as the total income is more than 40,000 baht.
Now let’s see the procedure.
First make sure you have all the necessary documents. Here is a list.
1. Your passport, with non-immigrant type “O” visa. If this is not type “O”, you need to change it to type “O” first. This can be done at the Bangkok immigration office. Make a photocopy of your passport together with the visa page, and your entry stamp.
2. Your marriage certificate. This has to be in Thai or in English. If not, make a translation with your embassy’s certification.
3. Evidence of income. For your spouse, get the Por-Ngor-Dor 91 from the Thai tax office. If you pay your tax in Thailand, you can also get this document and use it as evidence. Otherwise, get the tax payment certificate from your Embassy. Also bring a letter from your job stating your position and your salary.
4. Take photos of you and your wife in the living room, in front of the house where you stay (preferably with the house number appearing in the photo), your closet with you and your wife’s clothes together. Also bring along 2 or 3 photos of your wedding. Now, glue them on a sheet of A4 paper. You will need to submit this.
5. Make a map of your house. Clearly mark your house on the map.
6. Fill the necessary form. You can get the form at the immigration office. Ask the officer at the information counter what you want to do. (Extension of marriage visa/non-immigrant visa “O”).
7. Additional documents:
A) Work permit – if you have one.
B) Letter from your spouse stating his/her position and salary.
If you have all the necessary documents, go to the Bangkok immigration office together with your spouse. This has to be done within one month before the expiry of your non-immigrant “O” visa (visa is 3 months). Go there around 2 weeks before the expiry date, in case you need more time if they ask for more documents. Go there early, avoiding Monday and Friday (usually more crowded). Get a queue card at the counter, and wait for your call. Submit the documents to the immigration officer. Be nice to him/her. She is the one who is going to decide. The immigration officer will check that you meet the requirements. Show the original if she/he asks for them. The officer will then ask you and your spouse some specific questions. Usually, they are about how you meet, when you get married, about each other’s family, etc. This is to make sure that you really get married. (There are some false marriages just to get one year visa!)
If the officer is satisfied with you, you will be given one month extension, and ask you to come back again on the appointed date. This is exactly the expiry date of the visa extension. If you get this one month extension, it means they accept you. Otherwise, they will tell you why they cannot give you an extension. Go back on the exact date. If you go even one day early, the chance is, your visa is not approved yet. You will have another 11 months extension.
Remember one thing. Although you get one year extension, you still need to report to the immigration office every 90 days. Failure to do so will result in a harsh fine. And your visa is invalid once you leave the country, so get the single or multiple entry visa on the same day you get your 11 month extension at the same office. [.....]  read more

More ways to post images into Gmail

A few months ago, I posted an article on a simple and easy way to insert an image into gmail message. Everybody knows that it is difficult to insert an image into a gmail message directly. Many people found it very useful and I am pleased to be able to help you all. Many people give me some neat, useful and easy ways to insert images and pictures into gmail messages. I will sum up some of them here. [.....]  read more

How to insert images and pictures in Gmail

Gmail is cool, really cool and I use it as my primary mail. I used to use other emails before but now I use gmail as my sole email. I even assess my office pop mail using gmail’s pop collector. However, there are a few things that I like to see in gmail.

1. You cannot insert images and pictures into gmail message. You can send them as an attachment but you cannot insert them into the message body. [.....]  read more

Connecting two computers using USB bridge cable

If you ever wonder whether you could connect two computers using a USB cable, the answer is yes. But have you ever tried to connect two computers using a USB cable, or tried to find a correct USB cable to connect two computers?

To connect two computers using a USB cable, you will need a special USB cable called USB bridge. It is a USB to USB cable with a hub in between. It is not expensive and can be bought from any computer store. But setting up it is a bit tricky as you need to install a software before you connect the cable to the computers. And the software need to be installed on each computer you intend to use. After correctly installing the software, there is no problem connecting two computers. Just connect the two computers using the USB bridge, open the software on both computers and drag and drop the files and folders from one computer to another. [.....]  read more

Image stabilizer for any camera

$1 Image Stabilizer For Any Camera – Lose The Tripod – video powered by Metacafe

Here is a very neat way of making a very inexpensive image stabilizer for your camera. You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars to buy an image stabilized lens. All you need is a nut and a bolt. In case you are not familiar with the image stabilizer, it is a mechanism that reduces camera shake when you take photos. See this video to see how to make an inexpensive image stabilizer.
 [.....]  read more

How to tell if a mirror is two way or not?

Two way mirror is a mirror that is reflective on one side but is a see through on the other side, such as those that seen in the Hollywood detective movies. People from one side can see only their image while those from the other side can see those from the opposite side. It is commonly used in police stations or psychiatric institutions. However, people are worried they are used in some areas such as dressing rooms, work places or hotels. Here is how to know if the mirror is two way or not at Wiki How to[.....]  read more